Buzz - I saw my friends Buzz - I saw my friends

I think I found a glitch: if you fall from a great height, you get transported back up. Unless that's actually just me dying, in which case it would be convenient to let the player know when this occurs. A funny and somewhat entertaining game nevertheless.

UninspiredStudios responds:

Hey there, that's no glitch. We implemented a "respawn-system" if you fall from a certain height, so you don't have to climb up all the way again. But you're right, it looks a bit glitchy. Will be looked at, thanks for the hint and the comment!

zombie adventure game zombie adventure game

Well, if you lose either way...

Then it's a little pointless, don't you think? I had the option to either stay or go home, with both resulting in a game over. There's little point in playing a game that is impossible to win, so I give you 1 star for effort. :P

Cinemysteria responds:

I made this as a requirment in a computers class. I didn't sign up for the class to do flash, so I had no idea how to do jack shit. I had to learn html & and actionscript basics in less than an hour. So it's alot of effor constiering I didn't know anything about this kind of thing. Now fuck yourself.

Lock and Load (Beta) Lock and Load (Beta)

A couple of problems...

The environment isn't exactly appealing or exciting for one. The character sprite isn't very original looking. There isn't a storyline, but I'll let you slide since you're obviously still in the "Beta" stage. Once the sprite is on the lowest level, you can't even jump up to the other platform levels. There wasn't any real goal, other than to shoot the bulls-eyes. But, I will say that you have a lot of potential. Keep working on it, even though this one pretty much sucked. :D

Sunraw responds:

<:'(

Alien Invasion (beta) Alien Invasion (beta)

I know it's a beta but....

The buttons don't work man. I had to right click and press play. Other than that, you couldn't even play the game! If this is all I get, I'm gonna have to say it sucks. Sorry. :(

Final Strike Final Strike

Simple yet effective.

You've got almost all the ingredients for an average game. Upgrades, music, ok graphics. One thing you REALLY need to consider is sound effects. Like, a gunshot, or a zombie's groan/moan and death scream thingy. And how about blood? A LOT of blood. Especially since you're using zombies. That would've been a nice feature. But other than that, it's really sub-par in my opinion. Good job though. Keep workin on it.

Artillery Live Artillery Live

(_7ooI) (O)/\/3

(*.* ) Whoa, this game is the shit!

SwapPop SwapPop

Cool

Hey, it's just like Tetris Attack! 1 for originality >:(

gogo Happy &amp;amp; Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Wow, just....wow

Definitely one of the best games I've played, period. The only problem is I wish you'd put different difficulty levels. I dunno, maybe it's just that I can't play as well as I could with a controller or somethin. Maybe someone should consider taking on the project of making this a full-fledged console game? Just a thought... :D

Thor: God of Thunder Thor: God of Thunder

Way too simple

The extra items were a nice touch, but the oversimplified gameplay rendered the shield useless, and the hammer was much too efficient for me to even consider using the bombs (unless I felt like staying on one side of the screen holding the space bar down while simultaneously using the bombs to kill the foes on the other side). Also, you couldn't see how many coins you had. But other than that, it was alright. Just way too simple is all.

crazyhobo435 responds:

sweet thanks for the review..im going to jump right on those problems...just these reviews have helped my mind work and let me ome up with soem ideas to add to the game :)

Tubba Bubba Chase v2 Tubba Bubba Chase v2

A little boring

I think you should give him an actual attack instead of the old school jump-on-the-enemy approach. It would definitely breathe some life into this. But otherwise, it was just decent. Had me goin for a couple of minutes anyway.